3.05.2008

Me, making a baby


This is pretty standard. The little girl is really taking it out of me! I could sleep for 10 hours a night and take a nap everyday. No joke. Apparently, this will end soon so I am trying to embrace it. The best thing about this picture is that I am clutching onto the wrapper of a Clif Bar product while fast asleep. My 2 favorite things, eating and sleeping are so well captured here by my amazing husband on our new camera!

We are in the middle of week 19 and I am fighting a nasty cough while Garett is in CA for work. Wouldn’t you know it? Anyway, I am hoping that I can kick this thing before Liz and Jess get here on Friday night!


Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're doing such a good job! keep up the good baby makin'!

Krissy Moehl said...

you are absolutely hilarious. take care and do what your body tells you.