2.13.2009

Food Snob

So my calculations were off. Last weekend I went to SF alone and left Gar with milk (I thought it would be enough!) and some formula (just in case). To make a long story short, it turns out I was WAY off and we have a food snob on our hands. Parker refuses formula and anything to do with it. Luckily, Garett was calm and rationed what milk he had and fed ex delivers overnight! Besides that, I had a great trip to the Bay Area and loved hanging with my girls and meeting Miss Maya Rose.

Parker is 6 months and started eating solid foods this week. So far, she thinks sweet potatoes are pretty yummy but not sure about tart apples. Whatever, as long as it isn’t formula!

A few pics: Ok, so she loves the computer. Hanging in her new cool high chair. In the covers with "dolly" (xo Jess N)


1 comment:

Inger said...

Yeah for Fed Ex! I can't believe how cute she is. Miss you guys!