8.08.2010

Friday. What a day?!

First of all, Parker turned 2 on Friday! I was sentimental all day that our little ladybug was 2 and that 2 years ago our lives changed forever. Anyway, Carly and I took Dylan and Parker out for a birthday adventure on Friday (they share a birthday) so we ignored the cloudy skies and went outside to the Sculpture Park. The kids RAN around, watched the train, looked at boats and then melted down just like 2 year olds should! We finished off the morning with a cupcake and a rousing rendition of happy birthday. THEN, Gar and I took Parker to Greg and Susan’s house where they spoiled her rotten. They ate ice cream, played in her new tent and watered the garden. Gar and I left her there for the night and headed to a winery to see Natalie Merchant in concert. OMG, I love her. I forgot how much I love her. Its been years since I have seen her live but my love was rekindled. We sat outside, drank wine and danced (me. Not gar. I couldn’t help it. Might have been the wine?). Anyway, not a bad day—a little bit for everyone! A few pics from 8/6/10..Happy girl, checking out her new birthday kicks, D & P discussing why they love Seattle, the needle, inside at the sculpture park, D checking out the RAD wallpaper....

1 comment:

Liz and Josh Davis said...

I want that picture of Parker with that little grin and her hands by her mouth! Seriously. AMAZING photos, girl. So cool Sarah!