11.23.2009

Ready for Summer...in November.

Is it bad that I am ready for summer? I think I say that every winter but this November has not been pretty. The good news is that we just bought tickets to escape to Hawaii in January AND we are headed down to the Bay in a few weeks. So I think we will be ok. We did have a fun week/weekend: we had a date night to Olivar on Capitol Hill (so cute and worthy. http://www.olivarrestaurant.com/Olivar/olivar.html ), had brunch with Grandma Molly and Papa, went to a super fun scavenger hunt 35th b-day party on Sat night and had a great Persian dinner with 10 of our neighbors last night. Whew! Anyway, here are a few pics from the past few days. One of Gar reading with Parker on Sunday morning (my favorite day of the week!). Parker and I hanging out. Parker balancing on Garett's hands-aka circus practice!.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you liked Olivar! Excited to see you guys soon.