11.30.2009

Thanksgiving etc

I cant believe Thanksgiving has come and gone and that 2010 is right around the corner. We had a wonderful t-day with the Grissom’s and loved hanging out with them and their family. Besides the food, my favorite part of the night was when Jesse’s step dad broke out the guitar. Parker went from amped (she had her fair share of pumpkin pie!) to a sweet dancer. Here she is dancing and wanting everyone to hold hands!

This is one of my favorite shots of the night. The dads with their babies!
Thanks again Grissom’s!

The weekend was mellow but nice and long! Garett went to the Apple Cup with 4 of his brothers and Brian Evert. Judging by the stories, they had a great time! We also had a good hike to Discovery Park with our neighbor pals where I tried to get a good shot for their xmas card. Here are a few of my favorites. We are off to CA again soon so let the packing begin!

No comments: