12.19.2009

CA Recap....

Whoa. I have not blogged in a long time. We just got back from California and jumped right into holiday madness/fun. Our trip was great and we got to see old pals and hang out with family. We even had a weekend kid free in Napa (thanks Yaya & Gpa Don!). Besides the weather being pretty bad, the trip was a blast! here are some of my favorite shots.

We started out the trip in SF and got to see the college girls and their girls: Maya Rose & The girls in the yellow chair.



Parker and I also got to see Kim & Ella. Also, very cute and prego Ammie! This is not the best quality pic but I love it so much!

Not pictured was a fun girls dinner in Sausalito, the Clif Bar xmas party, and a fabulous dinner at Bouchon!

My dear old pal Barb and her boyfriend Mike made the trek out to jenner to meet Parker and catch up...

In total, Parker spent 10 days in jenner without leaving. There isn’t anywhere to go around there. She had so much fun playing in the garden and trapsing around the ranch.

When Gar and I got back to Jenner The Larsen’s and my dad came out for a visit. It was great to share Jenner with people I love.

We are happy to be home and best of all, Parker forgot what toys she had here—it was like Christmas without the wrapping paper!

1 comment:

Liz and Josh Davis said...

Loved seeing you and having you close! Give that cutie P a big ol kiss from Lizzie