9.15.2008

Uncle.

This weekend Garett and I went to Eastern Washington to visit his family and to introduce Parker to the clan. She had to meet her 5 uncles, her aunts and her cousins before she gets too big! Since I cannot contribute cousins from my side, I am very happy that she already has a few! We had a good day hanging out at Craig and Molly’s and it is always fun to see Gar with all his brothers. This picture is of all 6 of them….also, a link to more pics from the day is to the right.

Parker is 6 weeks on Wednesday and we are hanging in there. She is a girl who knows what she wants and is getting more of a personality everyday!

Garett is away all week so my mom is coming into town. I am looking forward to the help and hoping to catch up on some much needed sleep!

--Sleepy in Seattle

No comments: