10.31.2008

SO CAL...

We just got back from a great week in Southern California. Garett worked all week while Parker and I visited friends and soaked in some sunshine. We spent 2 nights in Del Mar and then 2 nights in LA. While in LA, I got to catch up with 2 high school friends, Bianca and Kim. It almost seems impossible that the 3 of us are moms but I guess that is what can happen after 20 years of friendship. Eeks. We also had a quick lunch with some family in Oceanside which was wonderful!

Parker is 3 months old (I am officially done with referring to her age in weeks). She is doing well and making us giggle every day. She is the worlds best traveler and did a great job on her first plane trip. Here are a few pics from the past week and a link to some So Cal pics are on the right.

Until next time….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love to see your pictures. You are such a beautiful family. Can't wait to see you all in the flesh!!! Maybe soon????/!!!! Last time I saw you, you were getting settled in your new home. Now you've filled it and you're already rolling!!! What fun! Love you! Donna